Shellsween’s Skincare Scene
Triangle Park is obsessed with skincare and anti-aging. Are you?
“We only have one face to get through life with,” I tell my girls, “take good care of it.”
Savanna and Diana learned early on to adopt healthy skin care habits.
“Girls, facelift surgery is just no fun…trust me.”
My mother (their grandmother) went under the knife when Savanna was a baby. She recuperated in my home before returning to Utah where she lived at the time. It was not a pretty experience.
Invasive surgery is less popular today than it was 25+ years ago…thank God! Botox injections seem to be the procedure of choice these days, and not only for those of us over 40. Many doctors advise women in their 20s to begin the muscle-paralyzing botulism process. Stop those blasted expression indentations from forming in the first place.
I tried Botox one time – total nightmare. It caused horrible diarrhea, uncontrollable tearing, fainting, and depression. My friend’s husband, a dentist, contemplated administering Botox to his patients. Before doing so he tried it himself to learn firsthand what it was like. He ended up in the ER with worse symptoms than I had. The biggest bummer about Botox being a bummer is that it “looks” really good.
I have ten do’s/don’ts; five products I can’t live without; and, one supplement that is my holy grail:
10 SKIN CARE DO’S / DON’TS
· Don’t pick pimples; scars are forever
· Do remove/exfoliate all signs of dry skin, hair and peach fuzz; women look bad with beards and dead skin
· Do get facials regularly; professionals deep clean and condition
· Don’t leave the house without sunscreen; skin cancer is real and scary
· Do use Occusoft lid cleansers occasionally; eyelids don’t get the attention they need
· Don’t share eye make up; it’s an unsanitary germ swap
· Do tone (alcohol free); toners are skin stabilizers
· Don’t touch your face unless you wash your hands first; hormones are hard to control, keeping dirt off your face is not
· Do use only your ring finger when working around eyes; it’s the most forgiving digit
· NEVER EVER sleep in make up; it’s just so gross
5 SKIN CARE ITEMS I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT
· Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil – Hourglass/Ash
· Aveda Botanical Kinetics Hydrating Lotion (night)
· Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Face Polish
· Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer / SPF 50
· Fresh Soy Face Cleanser
ONE [HOLY GRAIL] SUPPLEMENT
Anovite Colostrum6 has worked miracles for my daughter, Diana’s, skin and for my overall wellbeing (fabulous anti-ager!). We are beyond thrilled with it.
I discovered Anovite products through a friend, Lisa. It’s a long story. In short, I was very ill last winter. I started taking handfuls of vitamin supplements with little to no results. Lisa sent me a free sample of Anovite Colostrum6, plus LimuZ. I was shocked by how quickly I began to feel better. I mean REALLY shocked.
I asked Savanna and Diana to try it, to help me determine if I was crazy or not. They, TOO, said they felt really good while taking it (better mood, energy, attitude, etc.). What I didn’t expect was how Diana’s face would clear up. She’s had difficult skin outbreaks from time to time. The results of Anovite Colostrum6 have exceeded all of our expectations in areas we never imagined.
Check this amazing product (and others) out on my website: https://10618.anovite.com/es/ and/or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. There’s a 90-day money back guarantee. What do you have to lose?
Be good to your skin. It will thank you down the road when you look in the mirror. Simple healthy habits like cleansing, moisturizing, exfoliating, being a water-aholic and taking Anovite Colostrum6 (the purest, 6-hour, Colostrum out there) will keep you looking snappy in your selfies.
IMHO, say NO to invasive surgery and Botox.
P.S. Our new website is taking longer than expected 🙁